Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 15: Inspiration hits!

Today's morning pages were great. I had inspired ideas spewing out of me and onto the page. Ideas for art, ideas for selling art, ideas for donating to my favorite causes (Agape and Architecture for Humanity to name a few) by selling my art. You get the idea.

I even sketched out my dream house.




It doesn't look like much on the sketch but it has a garden and an ocean view and a studio where I do art and maybe even teach people things. I don't know what those things are right now but I'll figure it out. Maybe I'll even figure it out in my morning pages.

She's in rare form. 
 
I am in rare form. I feel like I'm wacked out on Peet's coffee. I hope my morning pages are like this all the time. Or at least most of the time. Or at least often. Maybe it's because I actually did them in the morning. I mean, there must be a reason Julia Cameron called them morning pages in the Artist's Way.

Hey reader, if you do morning pages, when do you do them? And do they turn out better at a certain time of day?  Inquiring minds want to know.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Writer,

    I do them in the evening after I get home from work. Morning time seems to produce nothing for me. Can barely even hold a pen let alone write. Even... well, that gets it going!

    Love your work Writer! From a Creative Sprite Reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your words Spirited Nicole. I'm glad to hear that morning isn't necessarily the best time to write. I think morning is a good time to hit the alarm a few extra times.

    Janice

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...