Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2: AT&T Delinquent

My phone service was suspended today because I didn't pay my bill in December. Sorry AT&T that December was kind of a busy time. Sorry AT&T that I was out buying Christmas presents and traveling to see my family. I was in the holiday spirit of giving, which is more than I can say for you AT&T. Pft!

I had planned on visiting with my Godson Oliver this morning but since his mother couldn't contact me thanks to AT&T and my delinquency status as a no-good troublemaker problem child who didn't pay her bill for once I didn't visit with Oliver. Instead I sat down to write my morning pages. Already the Universe is shifting things around so that I can get these suckers written.

Day 2: Morning pages DONE. Blog DONE. The game is so on. Bring it on.

Oh it's been brought.

Am I talking to myself?

Yes you are.

Yes I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...