- I've completed two paintings
- I've already sold one... and donated 25% to Haiti Relief efforts
- My house is more organized
- I have a book idea with co-author Marni Kamins
- We have a book title for the book, which is half the battle (and I'm not telling you what it is)
- I've befriended an anonymous italicized voice in my blog
- I have a new niece named Elle Marie (not my doing, I admit, but my life is better because she's here)
- I've had my super wonderful chef friend make me meals at my house... dreamy... and delicious
- I've got a few new followers on Twitter everyday
- I've learned how to link things in this blog, bold, and italicize
- I read a book... Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl... this really is a feat for me, dear reader. The last book I read was Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert... in hardcover, when it first came out
- I got a random CD in the mail from a friend yesterday.... Pete Yorn, for optimal listening satisfaction during my rainy commute
- I got a fishbowl from another friend for my contest
- I wrote and bound my first chapbook
- I got a massage and I swear she got a knot out of my neck that has been there since 1992
I'm not sure why I chose the 21st of the month to review my progress. You'd think I'd have waited until the 31st. But, the review is what came up today in my morning pages. I'm learning to go with the flow. To get Zen with the pages. To be all Buddha about the whole thing. To get down with my Tao Te Ching self. To get all Realized with Self. To get Yogananda on my ass.
I'll get Yogananda on your ass.
Oh it's been brought.