Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 23: Time warp

It's Saturday. I have vast amounts of time. This is unusual for me. Usually I fill my time with Things I Gotta DO! But today, I've done them and still have time left over. What the heck is going on here?

Oh my goodness. Could it be that these pages have created a time warp where I have all the time I need to do whatever I want to do?

Seems that way.

Ingenious. Now I've got nothing to complain about. This is new.

Of course, there are things I could do. I could always go to yoga. I could always practice my guitar. But, meh.

And last night, get this: I mended.

You what?! I didn't even thing you had a needle and thread.

There are a lot of things you don't know about me. Yes, I mended items of clothing that required mending. I have had said pile of clothing sitting for quite some time. That's not true, I wore everything with holes in them. But not anymore. Now I'm gonna look brand spankin' new with my newly mended old clothes.

Why did I mend said clothes? Because they were top of mind when I wrote down a list of Things I Gotta DO in my morning pages. Came home, popped in 500 Days of Summer and mended. 

I feel like I don't know you anymore.

Ya. I know how you feel. Who is this new person who mends things and is on top of tasks? No piles of papers to review, no things that are lagging behind that must be caught up. Now all that is left is...

Space.

Glorious space.

I think I'll go watch the sunset.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...