Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 36: I want this to be over with

Today is Friday. I want it to be over with so I can start my weekend. I also wanted my morning pages to be over with. I also want this blog to be over with.

I want ending sentences with "with" to be over with. 

I bet if I were at home right now, cuddled up with one of my two new books, I would wanting the page I'm reading to be over with or the chapter to be over with. If I were in a yoga class, I'd probably be thinking about how I'd like it to be over with, too.

What is up with all this "over with" energy? And what I'm I going to do about it?

I'm gonna have to get all Eckhart Tolle on my ass. Gonna have to get down with the Now. Sit in the present and bond with it.

(Elapsed time of sitting in the present)

Didn't take. Great. Now what am I going to do? If you have any suggestions, dear reader, I'd love LOVE LOVE to hear them, because right now I want this feeling of wanting everything to be over with to be, well, over with.


5 comments:

  1. How about sitting with the 'over with' feeling for a start?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tea is the only answer... and put some honey with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about I make a cup of tea, sit with the "over with" feeling, then take a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up. I heard the phrase "go all Eckhart Tolle on your a$$" as I read this.

    If you figured out how to get over the "over with" energy, please let me know the secret.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...