Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 58: Lost is the best show on television

... and I'll take fisticuffs to anyone who disagrees.

Today, I have died and gone to heaven.

Why? Because I saw the cast of Lost with my naked eyes that's why!

Tonight I went to PaleyFest where you "see your favorite shows and stars LIVE!" just like it says in the brochure.

And it's true?

Yes. It. Is.

Picture John Locke, Benjamin Linus and that guy with the eyeliner telling us all the secrets about how the final season of Lost is going to go down!

Why are they on the island? 

They wouldn't say. Truth be told, we couldn't get much out of them. We were all sitting there like little babies. Please feed us a little bit about how it ends. We came all the way out here. We had to find parking mid-Wilshire for heavensakes. You owe us. You need to tell us who is Jack married to. Tell us if Locke is really dead. Why is Benjamin a school teacher? Who are the candidates? When did they choose the candidates? What are they candidates for?!?!?!

In the end, I'm just as confused and the wait until the next episode on Tuesday night is eternal.






4 comments:

  1. Amazing to hear the stories and what goes into making the show as good as It is. It was a great night. I think when the season's over, there should be a spin- off starring the comedy team of Locke and Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous right now. We have a set Wednesday morning Lost recap meeting here at work. I would've loved to try to grill the cast. I swear they could extend the series for several more years just by going back and showing us step-by-step from the beginning how everything fits together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to go to one of these!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...