Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 63: Feedback from the Universe

Yesterday I saw cop cars everywhere I drove. Each time I thought to check my speed, to make sure I was within the limit, to slow down.

I saw so many copy cars that I thought this must be a message from the Universe.

Let me guess.

Yes. There was, in fact, a message from the Universe. Last night I got a big slow down on a project I'd been involved with. I suspected it would slow down but really wasn't quite sure as there were other players involved who would be suggesting the slowing down. They did.

Being warned by the cop cars of the slow down made me more calm when it happened. That Universe is one brilliant Universe.

Why capitalize "Universe?"

Not sure. I think it's just my name for God or The Higher Being. I figure capitalizing Universe is a small token of respect, admiration and gratitude. Thanks for asking, Reader.

Ah shucks. You capitalized my name.

It's the least I could do. I think you're great. If you have had any feedback from the Universe lately, feel free to share with the class.


2 comments:

  1. I've had plenty of feedback from the Universe lately. You don't want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reader loves the style of how the Universe brings people together. Love your writing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...