Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 69: The magic of morning pages

The last two times I did The Artist's Way my life got a little... magical.

Now, I have done the course since January 1, 2010. And, well, um, I'M IN HAWAII!!!!
I am in Hawaii because a friend of mine won a trip to Hawaii and took me!

Magical? You betcha.

And we got an empty seat between us on the plane. Hello Magic. Nice to meet you.

Plus, we got a FREE upgrade to an OCEAN VIEW ROOM!

Hey Magic, now you're just showing off.

Check out these flamingos that are real flamingos at my hotel. Not the plastic kind that fade in the sun.
Here, have a flower:
The wind here is blowing like crazy. Thousands of birds are in the less wind-blown trees. They are chirping and hanging on for dear life. I can just imagine them yapping to each other "when is this freak show of a wind storm going to die down," and "hold on folks, another gust's a comin'."

The chirping all sounds greek to me.

My iPhone weather app assures me that tomorrow is going to be sunny and less mistral. Though the wind has it's own charm. A sort of magic of it's own.


Aloha!

P.S. Hey Magic, thanks for the free upgrade on the car rental, too. Impressive.



4 comments:

  1. I hope you understand, that as I look back on the time since I met you, happy shit like this always happens to you! I gotta get me some of that higher power, karma, putting it out there kinda action in my life. I don't know how you do it, I can't even take 10 slow breaths without moving onto something else by the time I hit 3! Enjoy your trip! How fabulous is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha, and mahalo for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. magical?!?!?! YOU BETCHA!

    good work MAGIC!

    come visit me next, would ya?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Viki:JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...