Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 79: Hipstamatic photos are back!

I blew my proverbial wad on yesterday's mother of all blog posts. Today, you get to view rather than read. Check out the pictures i took from my new Hipstamatic iPhone App. The site says:
The Hipstamatic for iPhone is an application that brings back the look, feel, unpredictable beauty, and fun of plastic toy cameras from the past.
The lovely Marni.

The lovely moi.
View #1 from my front door.
View #2 from my front door, taken seconds later with another crazy Hipstamatic filter.
View #3 taken moments later.

This simple app was good times. It was $1.99. Money well spent for good clean fun around the house.



2 comments:

  1. Oh NOW I want an iPhone. Cool pix. I miss Santa Monica. I miss my palm trees on the esplanade. Now you've done it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. saweet app, i just downloaded it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...