Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 103: Random Awesomeness in the mail

Last night I received this random awesomeness in the mail from my niece Grace who is 4 years old:

It is clear to me that this child is advanced.

This also prompted me to get my random gifts of awesomeness in the mail for my dear readers. If you don't know, I have a draw about once a month and I send someone something in the mail. If you want to be in the draw, email me your mailing address.

So, here are the gifts for this month:



These two lovely paintings (painted by moi) will be be sent off in the mail today to two lucky winners. I'm not telling you who won because then the surprise would be ruined. Ruined I tell you!

Love the use of a swear word.

That's right. I'm coming out of my shell. Mayhem will surely ensue.


2 comments:

  1. I hope you didn't pull mom's name out of the fishbowl. She may not look at your painting the way the rest of us do.... but it would be funny.
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really cool work lady.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...