Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 115: Kudos to my favorite undertaker

The bloggers life is so much more fulfilling than I could have ever imagined it would be.

I've learned a lot about myself since I started . For instance, I learned that I am completely fascinated by the embalming process as told my my favorite undertaker in An Undertaker's Diaries. I knew her back in high school but have had a renewed fondness for her since she started her blog.

She talks about how she lives her life to the fullest because she knows all too well just how quickly it can come to an end. She also talks about her day job, which is a heck of a lot harder than handing a grieving widow a wad of tissues. She also has a zany sense of humor about her relationship to coffee, Monday's, the deceased and smells. Check out this poster she had on her blog, which completely cracks me up.



Read her blog. Especially the embalming posts. Start from the beginning. Take a few breathers as you go. So good.


2 comments:

  1. If I ever require someone to introduce me to a crowd, you're HIRED :) Thanks for reading, commenting and sharing my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 24, 2012

    Hi
    Do you know what happened to this blogger? It seems her blog has been removed. Did she move it or stop writing all together?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...