Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 130: Random Awesomeness in the mail!

Not for you. For me.

Check out what one of my loyal readers sent me in the mail:


It's the DVD for PALEYFEST when they featured Lost. I went to this event and you can read all about it here.

Lost is on tonight. Only three episodes left until the end of the series. I haven't been this excited since EVER. I've never been so freaking excited about a show in all my days.

Dexter comes close.

And maybe Arrested Development.

And True Blood.

Six Feet Under.

And that's about it.

No wait.

Weeds.

Okay, so I'm a TV-series-aholic but only for completely awesome shows.

If you haven't followed Lost up until no, you need to know 2 things:

1. Shame on you.
2. Don't start watching now. Start at the beginning on DVD. The addiction will really sink in somewhere around Season Four.

Oh the sweet addiction.

Thanks go out to the reader who rocks my world for sending me random awesomeness in the mail. My affection can be bought. You know me so well.


2 comments:

  1. How creepy was Allison Janey last night? Eesh. I still can't figure it all out...and I have a feeling even after the finale I'll be confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it was from the Man In Black. In fact, I'm sure it was. SWIDT?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...