Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 145: Taking a sabbatical

That's right. I'm taking a two week vacation, a sabbatical of sorts. From my daily life and yes, dear reader, from my blog posts. I'm going media free for a couple weeks. You'll have to try to get on without me.

I know it will be tough but on June 8th, you'll get a flurry of catch-up posts. You'll be reeling with excitement of getting to scroll through the archive on the right hand side of this page, salivating at the posts you haven't yet read.

Or perhaps not. Perhaps I think too highly of self.

In the meantime, I'll give you a topic:

What really happened in Lost?


And guess this Lost character:

Until we meet again, arrivederci from me and CW.

That was a clue.


2 comments:

  1. what?1?!?1 no posts.....what will I do without you......??
    and no...you do not think too highly of thyself :)

    enjoy a great vacation. Can't wait to "catch up" when you get back.
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Young James loved the whole lost movie. I want some of my viewing time left. At least I can purge some brain cells of storage currently used for Lost trivia.
    Oh, and, young Charles Widmore?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...