Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 157: Prancing around Positano

Alright. Maybe the Amalfi Coast isn't so bad.

It may in fact be one of the most beautiful places in the world.

It's not Rome. It's not Maui. But it's nice. After Capri we meandered through Positano.

I wonder if people read captions.
Or do they just scroll through photos.

This area is famous for painted dishes. 
I don't know if they are ceramics or what.
(This inattention to detail has always kept me from becoming a travel writer.)

Over years, this is what happens to the pots.

Rubble. 

Trouble.

Also trouble.

While I was out looking for trouble, Aine was writing postcards. 
FYI, this blog is your postcard. Ya you. You who is reading this right now.

Me?

Ya you.
I feel so exposed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...