Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 165: Today is Day 165? Only 200 more to go.

Enough about Rome.

18 posts about the most beautiful city on earth is enough.


I've become like those ladies who are super cool, then they have kids, lose their personalities and constantly go on about the children. Except in my case, I go on about Rome.

I've become Kathy Lee Gifford.

Ugh.

So today is Day 165 of this project. With 365 days in the year, I have 200 more days to go. (I'm pretty much a math genius.)

I'm nearly half way.

Let's recap the project: I had set out to do the Artist's Way course by Julia Cameron for a full year. In particular, I had set out to write my morning pages everyday, go on artist dates and blog about the experience. When I had done the course in the past, my life changed in big ways. This blog was created so that we could all watch how my life changes over the year as I do the Artist's Way.

So far, my life is pretty much the same. Same job, same apartment, same friends, same routine, same everything. But, what has changed is that I have this big online life where I write to you and you write to me. I can't imagine going back to a life without this blog, without readers, without your super wonderful comments that add so much fuel to this project.

And because of all that, I want to give you an incredible story. I want you to be inspired by what becomes of my life in this year. But first I have to live it.

I imagine you sitting with your friends at caf├ęs all over the world saying, "... and she wrote all about it. I tell you, it was great to watch her life unfold before her—and our—eyes. Post after post. Day after day. She started with an okay life and it turned into this incredible adventure. I'm so inspired to live the best version of my life and let it be magical. Why not? If she did it, so can I."

Let's get this party started.


3 comments:

  1. Janice, even if you stopped writing today you'd leave all of us inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's time to change from Janice MacMotivation to Janice MacInspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I randomly chose this post to read today. I got goosebumps. You made it happen.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...