Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 167: Food Poisoning

First my iPhone died.

Now I got food poisoning.

I was severely ill for 16 hours, then my sickness instantly vanished. Now I'm as good as new.

Well, I'll be at full capacity once my new iPhone arrives.

The last time I was this sick was in San Francisco. Some people say they left their heart in San Francisco. I left my breakfast, lunch, dinner and all my snacks. Even now when I visit, I have this faint nausea. This could explain why my long distance romances with San Franciscans never worked out. It's not you, it's me. Really. It's just that visiting you makes me physically ill.

While in the throws of excruciating physical pain, I thought, "God, either fix this or kill me now. Right now, I don't care which way it goes. Just end this." I fell asleep and woke up better, so I suppose God chose the former rather than the latter, which, now that I'm better, suits me just fine.

I'll admit, I did not do my morning pages today. I tried but looking at the lines on the page made the room spin so that was the end of that.

I find it interesting that I've had some silent time because of the death of my iPhone, and then I had silent time due to food poisoning. Is someone trying to tell me something? Perhaps this is a time to reign in my energy, to ponder life, to make my evil plans...

I'll let you in on them when I figure out what they are.
"Gee Brain, what do you want to do tonight?" 
"The same thing we do every night, Pinky—try to take over the world!"

1 comment:

  1. Just saying hello to a fellow P&B fan! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...