Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 194: If it's hysterical, it's historical

When I love my iPhone, I looooooove it.

When I hate my iPhone, I haaaaaaaate it.

Today is the day I haaaaaaaate it. Software needs updating, it says no SIM card installed even though it is, I can make a call one minute and not the next. My pits are sweaty, my ears are itchy and I'm feeling compelled to eat all the candy out of the candy jar at reception. 

I wonder if there is a lesson here. They say if you're hysterical, it's historical. I do know that I feel like a whining dumb dumb right now. I feel vulnerable, stupid and silly each time I show up with either of the  two IT professionals that are assisting me with this process. How do they put up with me? I'm such a freakazoid when it comes to technology hiccups.

I guess that's the hysterical of the historical that I get to work on with self today. Life lessons... fun.
The calm, cool and collected Oscar deals with my iPhone. 
Clearly, he is not hysterical. Unlike self.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...