Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 231: Singing with Dave Matthews

If you've ever felt like you couldn't sing, go see Dave Matthews. He's not the greatest singer out there but still, he pretty much rocks. You can sing along and feel like the best backup singer ever.

In yesterday's post, I said I think I'm the only person who doesn't blow my wad when someone mentions the Hollywood Bowl.

Yes, we remember. We thought your use of "blow my wad" was crass and unladylike, but kinda hot at the same time so we let it go.

You are so kind.


Tonight I went to see Dave Matthews at the Hollywood Bowl and I think I blew my wad.

Now it's just unladylike. 

Noted.


It helped that I had incredible seats.

Hey there Dave.

This guy was having so much fun on stage. Made me wonder how much he smiles in the day. Then I wondered how much I smiled in the day.

Then I thought that maybe I should have been a rock star instead of a copywriter.


3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous Jan, I love Dave Matthews. (this could be a hint when stocking stuffer shopping comes around)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a rock star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember to smile even in your liver.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...