Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 258: The spinning wheel of death

I'm at an undisclosed location with a super slow internet connection. I'll give you two clues:

 Clue 1: There is snow.

Clue 2: I'm not in the States.

I'm so very blessed to have a slow internet connection so I can practice the art of patience. If you've wondered why I haven't blogged, my art of patience can use some work.

It's amazing how one little thing like a slow internet connection can make me throw up my hands and say, "Goddammitthisshittyeffinggoodfornothinginternetconnection!!!!" Then shut the lid on the ol' laptop and go for a walk.

This symbol and I have seen many moments together:
The spinning wheel of death.

I'll be more apt to update once I get back to my screaming fast internet connection. In the meantime, keep your head in the game, stick on the ice and eye on the puck.





4 comments:

  1. CANADA KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. I didn't know that everyone calls it the spinning wheel of death! I hear it at work so often, mostly from the art directors.

    Have fun in Oh Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And for contrast... the spinning wheel of life.

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=878887527530035675#

    Have a wonderful time, snow angel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's what's funny. Because you said "eye on the puck." in your post, Google generated these ads on your blog:

    Dr. Bender Optometry
    Eye Exams, Dry Eyes, Glasses Call Today 714-832-1288
    www.BenderEye.com

    Woodbury Optometry Irvine
    Quality eye care for the family Friendly optometrist, great frames

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...