Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 310: An important blog announcement

I haven't blogged in a few days.

You may have noticed.

You may not have noticed. 

Whatev. I'm not attached.

Lies.

Ya. You caught me.

Anyway, I forgot my laptop power cord at the office, which meant I had about 2.5 minutes of juice for the weekend. I do, after all, have a Mac. Even on the best days, the power lasts for a good 3 minutes at most.

It's nice that Mac people can make fun of themselves. Our smartphone iPhones are geniusphones except when making calls. Then they are idiotphones. Our headphones blow out so often that they might as well sell packs of three. And our laptop battery life is a joke.

And yet, we're all willing to throw down big bucks to have that royal apple logo within arms reach of wherever we happen to be in the world.

Can you get to the point of this post?

Right.

Without my laptop, I couldn't post and without being able to post, I missed it. Usually when I don't post, I feel kinda guilty. But now, without being able to post, I didn't like not being able to. I didn't like it at all.

Not one bit.

What are you saying?

I'm saying that if I don't like not posting now, I sure as shit am not going to like not posting after this project is done on December 31, 2010. 

So...

So, dear reader, I'm going to keep doing this blog for as long as you'll have me. Well beyond this 2010 project.

YAYAYAYAYAYA!

And if you think that's shocking... here's a boob shot.


Oh my.


6 comments:

  1. That is very exciting news. Not as exciting as the cleavage shot, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your boobs and your posts—espcially the "packs of 3" and "idiotphone" comments were highlights for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're going to have to work a little harder to shock us, love. I mean, your boobs are beautiful ... but shocking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha!! Love the boob shot!!
    And LOVE LOVE LOVE that you will be sticking around after your 365.
    I can breath again. Whew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already figured you'd continue on in some fashion. :) Good news! I know how you feel. I couldn't get internet access on Tuesday so didn't get to post on my blog. Not s good feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...