But I am listening to the greatest hair band ballads of all time. We're talking drama. Songs that are all about how life is soooo over after we breakup. How it's soooo amazing after we fall in love. How it's sooooo much better with an epic guitar solo and a giant hairdo.
It's very juicy stuff.
And they all seemed so into their craft, not realizing that the songs were so over the top that they bordered on ridiculous. Which makes Spinal Tap still the best movie ever.
So now, I give you my Top 10 Hair Band Ballads. You're welcome.
- Wind of change, Scorpions
- When I see you smile, Bad English
- Don't know what you've got 'til it's gone, Cinderella
- High enough, Damn Yankees
- To be with you, Mr. Big
- Something to believe in, Poison
- Is this love, Whitesnake
- Heaven in your eyes, Loverboy (for the Canadian contingent)
- I saw red, Warrant
- November rain, Guns N' Roses