Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 323: How to support your favorite author after buying her books

My first born book was endorsed by Iyanla Vanzant, her unofficial Godmother.

By now, you either:

a) know I co-authored a book called The Breakup Repair Kit
b) know I co-authored a book called The Dating Repair Kit
c) purchased one book
d) purchased both books
e) all of the above

If you've chosen "e" then I thank you very much. Email me your address and I'll send you something pretty. Did you know that there is one more thing you can do to help out your favorite author and bloggess (that's me)?

I bring you option f)





5 comments:

  1. Perhaps you can do this as a service for other authors, as well. At a per-bookstore fee. But first you'd have to find my book... at Vroman's, it was in the $%#@! History section!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already done in Norfolk and surrounding area....... next task please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got Guelph covered!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it should be noted that unless someone bought copies of both your books without realising you wrote them d) & e) are the same. Unless you're implying that to be an e) you had to buy one book the also buy both books as a separate purchase. Ha ha! I can certainly say I'm a d) anyway. I'll keep the shelf move in mind. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...