Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 324: The T in Jack Canfield

When people meet my friend and co-author Marni, they think she's alright. She's fine. She's a nice enough girl. Cute. Friendly. Fine.

What they don't know is that when she's alone with me, she's a freaking genius. The way her mind works is astounding. She floors me. And sometimes she has me rolling on it because I'm laughing so hard.

Think about it, I wouldn't have co-authored two books with just anyone. You have to be pretty amazing for me to want to write not just one but two books with you.

But you don't see her pure genius because when she's out with our peeps, she keeps it under wraps.

Until now.

Just like in Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, I captured some rare footage of Marni being amazing in her natural habitat:




4 comments:

  1. It's great, and Marni is hilarious, but why are you posed in front of "The Prostate Snatchers"??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even see that we were posed in front of the Prostate Snatchers. That makes this even more hilarious! And Dale, maybe that's what you meant by "mixed nuts" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know - it's like a blue light. Like at Kmart...

    I actually understood exactly what she meant when she started talking about the Hobbits. Seen the Lord of the Rings movies too many times, I guess...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...