Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Rome: My apartment REVEALED



I just can't stop throwing coins into Trevi Fountain.


As you probably know by now, the only wish you can make when you toss a coin into the fountain is that you return to Rome. I tossed a coin in before I left for Venice and Florence, before I left for Sorrento, and now, as I leave Rome.


I think at this point the fountain is aware that I want to return.


You may wonder why I'm leaving if I like Rome so much.


I wonder this myself.


But, onward. Reasons to follow in future posts.


And I tossed a coin in the fountain to make sure I'd be back.


Many of you have asked about my apartment in Rome. It was fantastic and I highly recommend it. I was smack dab in the middle of Rome. I rented it from EasyDomas and the apartment on the site is called Apartment Serlupi.


It was even better than the photos, if you can imagine, which is always a concern when renting apartments online. It was a two bedroom with two bathrooms and had a pull-out couch. A bit much for one person, but I had Marni join me along the way.


The Marni:



The Apartment Serlupi:


I wrote posts from here.


And here.


And here.


And here.


Which is also here.


I did not write posts from here.


Or here.


Or here.


But a few from here.


And a few from here, too.


Ciao Rome! I will be back.


7 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 08, 2011

    Where to next oh great traveler!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful shack!! I can't wait to read where you land next!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( Sad you're leaving. I'll miss your pictures from the city. But hopefully your next destination will be just as wonderful. The apartment is super cute - now I'm sad we didn't come up and see it! Mr. W and I often talk about how we'd like to own an apartment somewhere in Europe someday so we can just flit around the continent with a convenient home base to return to. I hope there's a fountain I can throw a coin in to make that wish come true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice apt Jan it looked like it could be really comfortable ....just like home???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a nice apartment and it is pretty. but the best thing is the decoration rustic with a classic feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Italy is an excellent country. food is my first concern when I go to a new place. It is the first cultural contact that I have.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...