Friday, December 16, 2011

Inside the Actor's Studio Questions



You know you've imagined it.

You were flipping around the rot box and came upon James Lipton's Inside the Actor's Studio. You didn't even care if you liked the actor being interviewed because every actor has something good to say when James asks the same questions he asks everyone at the end of the show.

Even days after catching an episode, you wonder to yourself, "What is my favorite swear word" and "What would God say to me at the pearly gates?"

Well here's your chance to be like a famous actor! Answer Lipton's questions in the Comment section below.

Ridiculous FUN good times! Just for the hell of it.

If you're feeling shy, email me your answers. It will be like giving me a birthday present. Did I mention my birthday is December 27th? Did I mention I like gifts of the answer-actors-studio-questions variety?

If I get a big enough collection, I'll repost for all to enjoy... and adhere to any requests for anonymity. I've answered mine below to get this party started. Swear words are welcome.

Without further adieu:

1. What is your favorite word?
Energy

2. What is your least favorite word?

Tired

3. What turns you on?
Authenticity

4. What turns you off?

Bragging about being busy and tired

5. What sound do you love?
Laughter

6. What sound do you hate?
Complaining

7. What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck you and the horse you rode in on

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Wizard

9. What profession would you not like to do?
Professional baseball player

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
See? I told you it would all work out

Inspired? Leave your answers in the Comments section below. Time to par-tay.


9 comments:

  1. 1. Excitement
    2. Bored
    3. Smarts. Funny smarts.
    4. Endless words
    5. Belly laugh
    6.That shrill sound young drink women make when they think no one can hear them so they turn up the volume and the pitch simultaneously
    7. Jesus H Christ
    8. Running a pet therapy not for profit
    9. Nurse
    10. Now you can relax. I am in charge.
    6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Creativity
    2. Hopeless
    3. Power tools (or rather, men who know how to use power tools)
    4. Arrogance
    5. U2 music
    6. The alarm clock
    7. God damn it; mother effer
    8. Wine maker...or cheese maker
    9. Creative director at an ad agency ;)
    10. Wanna go again?

    Happy early birthday! This was good fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Chocolate
    2. Rash
    3. Intelligence
    4. Dishonesty
    5. A good silence is hard to find
    6. The sound of someone chewing
    7. Bloody hell
    8. Architect
    9. Teacher
    10. "Please come in."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your answer to number 6. Stop it, you're killin' me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, once again you've stretched my brain...
    1. Emotion
    2. No
    3. I like your word Authenticity
    4. Would-a, Could-a, should-a
    5. Cello
    6. Car horn
    7. Oh fuck
    8. Professional cyclist
    9. Accounting
    10. I wish I could paint like you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. fishtastic
    2. bland
    3. all sorts of funny
    4. too too much talking
    5. baby farts
    6. the whining. too much whining.
    7. fuckwad
    8. children's book writer
    9. nurse
    10. Hey, how's it goin'?
    These are fun! MORE! MORE QUIZZES.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1.heuresusement
    2.bloated
    3.authenticity, genuineness
    4.smelly people,burping and asking for discounts
    5.my son happy and laughing or sighing happily
    6.babies crying, knowng their needs aren't being met
    7.cock sucking, ass licking, mother fucker (said in a stream at people driving)
    8.socialite
    9.social worker
    10.hey gurl, I knew you'd make it
    (you just made my one of my dreams come true, now for the VF questionnaire and 10 things I can't live without in Elle Decor)
    9.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. Turquoise
    2. Synergy
    3. Mysteries and connections
    4. Overdoses of cynicism
    5. Marimbas
    6. Microwaves
    7. Yo bitch, get outta my way!
    8. Cryptozoology
    9. Accounting
    10. You did good at life, let's toast!

    PS: I'm a first time commenter, but I've been lurking on your blog for a while. I found you after I also finished The Artist's Way! I'm enjoying reading about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. What is your favorite word?
    Discombobulated

    2. What is your least favorite word?
    Each other. Or really, each other. I have always hated that/those word(s) for some unknown reason.

    3. What turns you on?
    Genuine, interesting people with kind eyes.

    4. What turns you off?
    People who try too hard, people who are up my ass. People who get into my space without invitation. Dirty nails and gross teeth.

    5. What sound do you love?
    The laughter of my kids, the sound of silence

    6. What sound do you hate?
    Chaos

    7. What is your favorite curse word?
    Fuck you, fuck off, dick

    8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
    Nursing, creative writing teacher

    9. What profession would you not like to do?
    Acting

    10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
    Wanna go back and have a do-over with all of your people?

    I want to copy your post idea if you don't care. I love inside the actors studio.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...