Monday, April 30, 2012

Prague, my pretty

Prague can make a crazy photographer out of anyone. Here are my top 40 photos of this jewel of the Czech Republic.


S-s-s-s-s-spadina bus, the spadina bus!
Oh the Toronto Transit Commission is gonna be jealous.
How to feel small.
About $10.
Yup, pretty much like the illustration on the coaster.
Kafka statue... makes a girl blush.
Absinth anyone?
Fish eating dead skin off feet. Non, merci.
Communist art about brotherhood and working together. Except that guy in the middle who is stealing the bread.
Burb-fest 2012.
Bruuuuuuuuuuuce!
Another Bruce.
Sleeping it off in the middle of it.
Fruit Loop coloured buildings!
My favourite photo.
JM and the K-Man
Astronomical clock.
St. Christopher. My favourite saint.
This had to happen.
How long do I have to hold this lamp in front of the hotel?
Drunk 20-somethings clogging the escalator just long enough to miss the train. Arse-holes.


 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Makes me want to travel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Nice pictures wished I was there

      Delete
  3. I'm sold! I want to go! Although every time I saw a Kafka reference I pictured a giant cockroach. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...