Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pretty in Pink

"I think it pisses God off if you walk by the color purple in a field somewhere and don't notice it." 
-- Alice Walker, The Color Purple

I suspect God feels the same about pink.  


How nice of the tree outside to bloom at window-level. In Paris, even the flowers want to give other flowers a show.

I need to get this on a jacket and go find Danny Zuko.

One of the original Paris letters.

I lost Toto somewhere in here.

Yes, everywhere.

Dolled up for the Easter parade.

La Durée macaron. I think the vanilla is best. No, salted caramel. No vanilla. No, wait. Maybe chocolate. No, vanilla. But then again, the lemon is nice.

Oh Notre Dame! You're looking fabulous.

Yes, you are.

Don't be modest.

Leering statues. I wonder if they have cameras hidden behind their stony gaze.

This makes my mouth water even though I don't generally eat flowers. Generally (snort).


Oh no! I forgot my pants.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Especially on the guy who forgot his pants. Avert your eyes!

      Delete
  2. You are on fire here! This makes Paris seem much more fun than Disney, even. I giggle at the leering statue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant. and funny - love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink is over the top wonderful in April.
    Paris only makes it better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were in Paris in April of 2009 and I could not believe the flowers. It's crazy how they're just bursting all over the city! So gorgeous. You would look so fantastic sitting under one of the trees near Notre Dame wearing a pink ladies jacket...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...