Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Destination: New Home

... new website, that is. You'll find me over at JaniceMacLeod.com.

Visit my new site and update your links:

And now, a love note to Mr. Blogspot...

Dear Mr. Blogspot,

You've been good to me. I've been delighted with the ease, the SEO and especially your analytics. Merci. But I need something a little more robust for what I've got planned on the road ahead. It's kind of a big deal. I'm so excited I could pee!

Here we go!

Love,
Janice

PS. The day I left Rome, I was so sad that my barista made me this special coffee. And so, I give it to you, dear Blogspot. It's been real.


1 comment:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Congratulations! Your new site looks gorgeous and beautiful and wonderful. Now I'll go leave the same comment over there!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...